Yes, I have, and guess who those celebs are?
- Carrie Underwood An American Idol, does her own laundry and shops from local stores.
- Reese Witherspoon, in 2009 was found shopping with her mother Mary Betty at a local bookstore. They were seen going into the Hidden Treasures thrift store in Los Angeles. In 2012 December she was found shopping at Sports Chalet.
- George Clooney was found filling up his basket in Walmart using New Year’s discount deals in December 2012.
- Angelina Jolie wore a $26 dress at the premiere of her movie “A Mighty Heart” in 2008.
- Queen of England is said to have reused 20 years old material to make her new dress instead of buying a readymade new dress.
- Jessica Alba and Hillary Duff wore Jeggings that usually cost around $200 only. They were bought from a local store.
- Tyra Banks is a frugal woman she uses Vaseline as her ultimate beauty product instead of buying expensive beauty products.
- Sarah Jessica Parker is said to be a frugal and thrifty woman, she is teaching her son to live a normal life. She used to suffer from buyers’ remorse: she would buy things and then return them the next day.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar, shops at Whole Foods Market, and not only that she even uses her reusable bag to stock in things. She also shops at Bloomingdale’s, but only on the double rewards days. That’s crazy, even rich people think before spending money!
These 10 celebrities live frugal lives. In spite of the riches they possess they still think of saving money. When your wealthy heartthrob stars can think of saving money, why can’t you? They go out shopping because they have to, but if you are a busy person like your favorite celebs and have no fans waiting for you at department stores then why go out to shop? You can shop staying at home. Online shopping is cheaper and less-hectic than the regular way of shopping. Online stores, not only, sell things without adding overheads costs to the products prices but they give out online coupons and promotional codes so that you can save more money on your purchases.